BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the BWH community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can probably see and download most content provided for regular members even without an account.

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Dropped Out of College to Pursue Web Dev and Life Pursuits in General
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty5/16/2024, 8:25 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Bully Made It Into a BIG Video 400K Views
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty4/7/2024, 6:58 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Wii Play Tanks
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty3/24/2024, 2:46 pm by helpmeout

» [Bypass Paywalls] (Global) @magnolia1234 - GitLab
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty3/18/2024, 3:55 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» [Download] Mary Shelley's Frankenhole
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty3/16/2024, 8:29 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» Completely Custom Modded Controllers (Undetectable)
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:55 pm by Shadow@BWH

» (Zombies) Drink perks code?
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty3/5/2024, 1:24 pm by Shadow@BWH

» Die Rückkehr zu STEAM und WARFACE
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty3/2/2024, 3:54 am by Seth@WiiPlaza

» First person hand model change?
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty2/28/2024, 4:53 am by Ad3lamac611

» {RELEASE} Field Raider Firefox v1.72 by Seth@WiiPlaza
Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Empty2/21/2024, 8:52 am by naxil

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards

+3
SnB@BWH
xNEROx
Bully@WiiPlaza
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Set up everything like in the picture below. Type the text you want to search into the text box and hit the "Search" button.

RAM Dump section: CLICK!
Gecko.NET: CLICK!

Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 Qwiznoak

-> Once it finds something inspect it and possibly create a test code. See below how!

DO NOT USE HXD!!!

Since I'm feeling generous, here's something more concrete to save some of your time searching. I can't guarantee that there isn't more than listed below though. Try harder, Wii-tard. Troll

SC7P52:
Spoiler:

SM8P52:
Spoiler:
RJAE52:
Spoiler:
RVYE52:
Spoiler:
Creating the code:
When the address starts with 81, replace it with 05. Otherwise 04. Modify the default value as well. The highest floating value is 7F800000 and the highest integer 7FFFFFFF.

Hopefully this will help you in choosing the value you want to use. stupid2

Anything spotted so far? Hmm... uthink

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 7/8/2014, 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Why do you care so much that I posted that? It had a reason.
In Black Ops the perk is called "Hardened" so I included the search results. Retarded kiddies these days, stupidity near infinite.
I care so much cause it has no relevance to this post. What if you found a dvar named "enable hardened in campaign" would you post it just because it has the word hardened in it? LOL and im the n00b  Rolling Eyes 

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

I'm so tired of your retardedness right now.

To make it clear once again:
I listed all dvars related to the search terms one may use for an impact any CoD game. Period.

Now get this into your feeble mind and remember that you used a bunch of same useless dvars in your actual code. What should I say about n00bs like you then?

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I'm so tired of your retardedness right now.

To make it clear once again:
I listed all dvars related to the search terms one may use for an impact any CoD game. Period.

Now get this into your feeble mind and remember that you used a bunch of same useless dvars in your actual code. What should I say about n00bs like you then?
I didn't? idk where you got that from. But okay, If you find a dvar name "hardened.penis" go ahead and include it in you impact dvar list because hardened's in it.. fuck it. You da boss bully  Cool laters home girl  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

This explains everything!

Spoiler:

Creating Impact Modifier Codes For Wii-Tards - Page 3 LSTjSyDDiscord: SnB_BWH

Click HERE to earn free bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, and dash!

Win Free Bitcoins every hour!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Da fagget now thinks he's funny with his hardened jokes noob

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

This is the kid who argued about credits for a dumb impact code. Later after I posted a few new codes he posted asking me where I was getting these DVAR addresses  lmao I'll say it here as I said it before if you would stop searching for these gayass impact mods like it's your life you would find more interesting thing's. Then he comes on here and tries to tell you your wrong xD As I recall your (Bully) created a bunch of impact mods that are fully functional. While Zodiac has pancaked impact codes with a few useless addresses of his own xD.

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:@ZodiacTheGod:
It's an ironic tutorial

@xNEROx:
True but you're thinking you can go badass just by plugging some cheating device lmfao. The first weeks after I got mine I was already better than most people these days though. I didn't improve at all for 2 - 3 years since Wii died and everything had been coded.

Lmfao just becuase I hopped you on a video game doesn't mean i think I'm badass, I didn't prove shit at all either ? what's your point ?

shitnbitch wrote:Even if you did show us in gameplay, I doubt the code hasn't already been released and stolen 5,000+ times at CodeStealers.
Is everything about stealing Wii codes for you ?

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:I don't learn bullshit from retards and I meant the addresses I've proven myself as non-working before are in your impact code while the one you cry about isn't even in mine. I've been coding for years and you're a pathetic kid. Visual gameplay means nothing compared to debugging especially when the difference can't really be seen.

Bottom line is you think you got more addresses that make the code "stronger" yet they aren't even used by the game. Who looks stupid again? You can't even tell without a USB Gecko. Rolling Eyes

Dude.... You code the Wii and Javascript, you can't call people retards.

Shadow@PSNPlaza wrote:This is the kid who argued about credits for a dumb impact code. Later after I posted a few new codes he posted asking me where I was getting these DVAR addresses  lmao I'll say it here as I said it before if you would stop searching for these gayass impact mods like it's your life you would find more interesting thing's. Then he comes on here and tries to tell you your wrong xD As I recall your (Bully) created a bunch of impact mods that are fully functional. While Zodiac has pancaked impact codes with a few useless addresses of his own xD.
Emoboy... Stop kissing ass.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

xNEROx wrote:Dude.... You code the Wii and Javascript, you can't call people retards.
Dude, you basically code nothing and don't even know the difference between Java and Javascript lmao.

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
xNEROx wrote:Dude.... You code the Wii and Javascript, you can't call people retards.
Dude, you basically code nothing and don't even know the difference between Java and Javascript lmao.

LOL Wow, You really just said that. I'm done, Zodiac why is a kid coding Javascript and Wii trying to compare him with me ?

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

We can't compare because you see no point in coding since others do it. Do you mean that?

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:We can't compare because you see no point in coding since others do it. Do you mean that?

I see no point in Wii coding, Yes. Try something like C#, C++ or even Python rather than Javascript.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

Kid, since I'm tired of arguing with fools I'm telling you that I study computer science in almost my 3rd year so you'll know what you're dealing with.

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Kid, since I'm tired of arguing with fools I'm telling you that I study computer science in almost my 3rd year so you'll know what you're dealing with.

Yet you code javascript

Bully@WiiPlaza

Bully@WiiPlaza

How is coding Javascript an insult anyways? You don't even seem to know what it exactly is.

xNEROx

xNEROx
Fag
Fag

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:How is coding Javascript an insult anyways? You don't even seem to know what it exactly is.

Wow, This is why I consider you one of those skiddies who just codes Wii.

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

@Zodiac & NERO

You retards better shut the fuck up before you make yourselves look brain-dead! You retards have no fucking idea who you're comparing yourselves to and you're making absolutely no fucking sense at all with what you're saying! Go back to CodeStealers, if you want to become more of a fucking retard or stay here, shut the fuck up with your bullshit and learn from some of the best and from people who actually have a fucking USB Gecko!

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

Shadow@PSNPlaza wrote:This is the kid who argued about credits for a dumb impact code. Later after I posted a few new codes he posted asking me where I was getting these DVAR addresses  lmao I'll say it here as I said it before if you would stop searching for these gayass impact mods like it's your life you would find more interesting thing's. Then he comes on here and tries to tell you your wrong xD As I recall your (Bully) created a bunch of impact mods that are fully functional. While Zodiac has pancaked impact codes with a few useless addresses of his own xD.
A bunch. 2. NICE! lol!
And i told him his address was wrong, get your facts straight before you try to roast me kid  rap
And don't flatter yourself ma nigga, that little comment about where you were getting your dvar addresses had no meaning behind it. It was just a comment saying that you were posting alot of dvars latley, hoe ass nigga Wink & you going into my way past when i posted that wallbang. Sad,  Sad
And again why do u think i only make impacts, you can ask nero or anyone else ive given codes/made codes with.  upat

Shadow@BWH

Shadow@BWH

ZodiacTheGod wrote:
A bunch. 2. NICE! lol!
And i told him his address was wrong, get your facts straight before you try to roast me kid  rap
And don't flatter yourself ma nigga, that little comment about where you were getting your dvar addresses had no meaning behind it. It was just a comment saying that you were posting alot of dvars latley, hoe ass nigga Wink & you going into my way past when i posted that wallbang. Sad,  Sad
And again why do u think i only make impacts, you can ask nero or anyone else ive given codes/made codes with.  upat

This is what makes you sound like a idiot. http://www.codeleakers.com/showthread.php?88130-Huge!-Best-Codes!-Bans!-Zodiac-s-Codeslist
Your dumbass not only has "Bans" for Black Ops Wii as everyone has told you countless times is impossible. You say "Huge" but when it was there all there was was a bunch of bullshit edits, Wallbangers, and a few modifiers. As I commented on "Your" code list (Which by the way is two words not one again proving your incompetence let alone challenging Bully) over half of them were edited codes that you stuck your name in. To top all of that off you got rid of it after I posted that (Guessing after realizing your stupidity) Saying and I quote "You too late bitch." Yep I guess I lucked out on gayass impact mods that I can make on my own, Ban codes that don't exist, and lastly codes that other's have made that you stuck 1 or 2 addresses in so you could steal credit for "Making" the code. Nero and Jackey know what they are doing when it comes to coding they have both come a long way with everything. I at one point talked to Nero about your little problem with the impact mod that Cannibal had made that you stuck 3 addresses in. He laughed right along side with me you wanna know why because he again knows how this works you don't. You google the address if something comes up it's not your's if nothing does then it's yours for the taking. As I stated earlier your incompetence on all of this is staggering.  Rolling Eyes 

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

Shadow@PSNPlaza wrote:
ZodiacTheGod wrote:
A bunch. 2. NICE! lol!

This is what makes you sound like a idiot. http://www.codeleakers.com/showthread.php?88130-Huge!-Best-Codes!-Bans!-Zodiac-s-Codeslist
Your dumbass not only has "Bans" for Black Ops Wii as everyone has told you countless times is impossible. You say "Huge" but when it was there all there was was a bunch of bullshit edits, Wallbangers, and a few modifiers. As I commented on "Your" code list (Which by the way is two words not one again proving your incompetence let alone challenging Bully) over half of them were edited codes that you stuck your name in. To top all of that off you got rid of it after I posted that (Guessing after realizing your stupidity) Saying and I quote "You too late bitch." Yep I guess I lucked out on gayass impact mods that I can make on my own, Ban codes that don't exist, and lastly codes that other's have made that you stuck 1 or 2 addresses in so you could steal credit for "Making" the code. Nero and Jackey know what they are doing when it comes to coding they have both come a long way with everything. I at one point talked to Nero about your little problem with the impact mod that Cannibal had made that you stuck 3 addresses in. He laughed right along side with me you wanna know why because he again knows how this works you don't. You google the address if something comes up it's not your's if nothing does then it's yours for the taking. As I stated earlier your incompetence on all of this is staggering.  Rolling Eyes 
Damn nigga you go hard with all those words. And again like i said. The posts of the addresses were from my code that kids posted on their sites, don't believe me register into the site and you will see that the credits on the code are with my name and cannibals. I don't steal credit, The impact mod addresses i found were close to cannibals addresses which is why i combined them. I gave him credit little boy. Theres no credit stealing anywhere, & i took down the post cause i accidently released nero's ban. Which yes does work,  Rolling Eyes Try again.  Very Happy 

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

And here you go. Let me make it easy for you to understand how i get credit by copying and pasting what i said in the other thread you posted about this.

Go ahead and find a post by cannibal that has all the addresses on that code then. Wanna say it's not mine but nobody is providing proof that i don't get any credit.
*Edit, nahh you know what. Just go ahead and find any post/posts by cannibal that has all the addresses in that code. It doesn't have to be just one post even though cannibal only has one post with some of these addresses. Here ill help you so you don't go on looking forever.

Penetration Mod v.1 [Cannibal666/Others]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
054CEE68 10000000
054D0FA8 50000000
054D0FAC 50000000
054D7138 01000000
054B8E38 00000005
054B8EA8 00000005
054B8F18 00000005
054B8F88 50000000
054D4EA8 7F7FFFFF
054D4F18 41200000
054D5068 01000000
054D5148 00000032
054D51B8 00000032
054D1868 7F7FFFFF
054D14E8 50000000
051CB7E6 50000000
051CB7E4 50000000
051CB7E8 50000000
054C40B8 50000000
05144188 50000000
0420C9C0 50000000
E0000000 80008000
*figured you noobs would want even my most shity one Wink

Impact Mod/Penetration/Hardened Mod [ Zòdíàç/Cannibal666]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
054CEE6B FFFFFFFF
054D4F88 FFFFFFFF <------ is this his addresses? no? i guess it's mine??  rabbit stupid2 
054D4EA8 FFFFFFFF
054D5148 FFFFFFFF
054D51B8 FFFFFFFF
054C57E8 FFFFFFFF <------ is this his addresses? no? i guess it's mine??  rabbit stupid2 
E0000000 80008000

Whoever is a mod can go ahead and change the credits to it above.. Unless you just gonna let other people steal credit, Ya'll have always been about credit on codes. I might not be a big coder, I might now know as much as bigger coders. But i would really appreciate it if people wouldn't run around with the code i put together saying that i get 0 credit. Just like how cannibal would hate if i tried to steal full credit of this code. I gave him credit when i posted it. Idk why somebody took my name off and just left canniabl. But please just change the credits here and end this dumbass thread.
I mean idk why people just can't admit they are wrong? Too much pride in pussies i guess.  hmm 

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

I know what you're tryna say nigga, but i'm telling you you're wrong. I found every single one of those addresses, then i searched them up. I saw that cannibal found most of them already but i found new ones so i gave him credit and myself credit too for the new ones. All those addresses except for one are found in the same spot, you can't say that he gets full credit just because he has some addresses in there. Stop being an idiot EmoBoy.  Rolling Eyes It's not like i copied and pasted his addresses. I had already found them.  thumbsdown 

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

If only there was such thing as an anti-retard script. I'm sure Bully would've already had it installed.

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

shitnbitch wrote:If only there was such thing as an anti-retard script. I'm sure Bully would've already had it installed.
Damn dog haven't you seen no one acknowledged you this whole time? Why you still trying?

SnB@BWH

SnB@BWH
Admin & Writer

It's funny to see you talk shit about silly Dvar codes when you have no fucking clue what the hell you're talking about. lmao2 You're right; I don't need to be talking with a n00b over silly Dvar codes when I actually make real codes... with a USB Gecko! Wink

ZodiacTheGod

ZodiacTheGod
Fag
Fag

shitnbitch wrote:It's funny to see you talk shit about silly Dvar codes when you have no fucking clue what the hell you're talking about.  lmao2  You're right; I don't need to be talking with a n00b over silly Dvar codes when I actually make real codes... with a USB Gecko!  Wink
Agian, why are you talking? Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum